Broadcasting and VoD
We provide an online TV- and video-content distribution service for broadcasters, distributors and owners of content who wish to sell it to their customers.
One of our most recent and largest projects in this area was that delivered to the Polish satellite platform nc+ (Canal+ Group); its aim was to make their current programmes available to their subscribers on the Internet.
The key features in this regard are as follows:
- multiscreen – thanks to the multiscreen service customers are not restricted to TV sets when they wish to watch television; they can use their devices for this purpose.
- nPVR – a service for recording television content to the cloud. It does not require the customer to own a device with a hard disk drive. Content is recorded on disk arrays and delivered to the viewer via streaming. The recording can be turned on while the programme is being watched, or scheduled by the customer. This service also enables time shifting: to pause, start over or rewind (RW) the selected programme.
- catch-up – a service for recording and sharing television content in the form of ready-to-watch broadcasts. Content is recorded on disk arrays and delivered to the customer in the catch-up content directory. It is commonly used to provide the latest episodes of TV shows.
- private CDN – our own CDN allows us to handle large traffic volume. We provide the CDN service to ensure storage space for all the content on the website. Since the CDN is a network of edge servers, the user gets a response from the nearest server. This reduces page loading time.
- monetisation – the ad manager embedded in the InsysPlay platform allows you to define and efficiently manage your advertising video campaign. We provide the integration of video ads with the player. We also support all formats, including vast. By combining the ad manager with the report panel, we make it possible for editors to generate statistics.